London Dungeon - supervised children's tour
- Enjoy a meal with new friends from around the world
- Get ready for a thrilling journey through London's grim and scary history
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Enjoy a kid’s free afternoon with this exciting tour for kids aged 8-16 years of age.
Come and join us on a trip into London's dark and creepy past! The London Dungeon is one of the capital's 'must-see' signature attractions. On this tour you will walk through the Dungeon, moving from show to show, guided by the venue’s professional actors.
Get up-close and personal with sinister characters including Jack the Ripper and infamous barber of Fleet Street, Sweeney Todd. It's a fully themed experience. That means 360° sets, full on authenticity and theatrical storytelling. On our journey we'll pass through the Whitechapel Labyrinth of misty East London streets, plague-ravaged houses, the fearsome torture chamber... and see (and feel!) what could have been if Guy Fawkes had succeeded.
This is one of the best ways for your child to explore London’s darker history and have fun! Naturally, included is a delicious meal for lunch!
- 1.00 pm Drop-off at Festival Pier Southbank
- 2.15 -2.15pm Lunch at Southbank
- 3.00 pm London Dungeon
- 4.30 pm Games and fun at Jubilee gardens
- 5.30 pm Pick up from Jubilee Gardens Adventure Playground
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Lunch on hip and vibrant Southbank Promenade
- Tickets to the London Dungeon
- Healthy afternoon snacks
- Supervised care for 4.5 hours
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
Hayward Gallery, Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8XZ, UK
Drop off point: Festival Pier, Southbank London Pick up point: Jubilee Gardens Adventure Playground
- Children must be aged between 8 - 16 years old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - West Ham United 08-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila,...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Burnley 22-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...