London Explorer Pass with downloadable guidebook
- Create your own itinerary from over 20 top choices
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
- Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it right on your phone
Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the London Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 5 or 7 different venues. Want to visit St. Paul's Cathedral or take the London Eye River Cruise? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the London Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the London.
Attractions list (subject to change):
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Doctor Who Walking Tour
- DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure!
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour and Thames River Cruise (jump on at any stop!)
- James Bond Walking Tour
- London Eye River Cruise
- London Zoo
- Madame Tussauds London
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Royal London Bike Tour by Fat Tire
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Sundowner/River Lights Cruise
- The Ghost Bus Tours
- The London Dungeon
- The Rising Sun Pub
- The Royal Oak Pub
- Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket (Pick Up at the Tower Big Bus Stop)
- Warwick Castle
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Windsor Express Day Trip
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- London Explorer Pass
- Children ages 3-12
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase
- Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Disney's Aladdin has 'landed triumphantly in London's West End' (Daily Telegraph).Featuring all the ...