- Create your own itinerary from over 20 top choices
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
- Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it right on your phone
Get admission to attractions and tours of your choice with the London Explorer Pass. Once purchased, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any participating attractions and tours. You can choose to visit 3, 5 or 7 different venues. Want to visit St. Paul's Cathedral or take the London Eye River Cruise? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the London Explorer Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of the London.
Attractions list (subject to change):
- Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Doctor Who Walking Tour
- DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure!
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour and Thames River Cruise (jump on at any stop!)
- James Bond Walking Tour
- London Eye River Cruise
- London Zoo
- Madame Tussauds London
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Royal London Bike Tour by Fat Tire
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Sherlock Holmes Walking Tour
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Sundowner/River Lights Cruise
- The Ghost Bus Tours
- The London Dungeon
- The Rising Sun Pub
- The Royal Oak Pub
- Tower Bridge Exhibition Ticket (Pick Up at the Tower Big Bus Stop)
- Warwick Castle
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Windsor Express Day Trip
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- London Explorer Pass
- Children ages 3-12
- Your pass will expire one year from the date of purchase
- Once you use it with your first attraction, it will expire after 30 days
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Experience breathtaking city views by air on London's cable car. At just under 300ft, the Emirates A...
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...