London half-day bus tour with Thames boat ride
- Tour of London's modern architectural masterpieces
- Explore the Quire at St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard - red tunics and bearskin hats galore
- Climate-controlled vehicle for maximum comfort
See the best parts of London by land and sea - aboard a comfortable coach and boat ride. Your professional guide will make sure you wont' miss a thing. Sights include:
- Drive past Westminster Abbey
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace - bearskin hats and marching music
- Thames boat ride
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- River Thames boat ride
- Professional guide
- Luxury coach
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Fountain Square, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 12.30pm at Tower Pier for your boat ride to Embankment Pier.
- On Sundays due to church services, there is no entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- You will visit Horseguards Parade when Changing of the Guard is not available
Please Note: Starting 1 April this tour will depart at the earlier time of 8:30am. You are advised to arrive at the Visitor Centre in Victoria no later than 8:15am
- Daily departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 12.30pm at Tower Pier for your boat ride to Embankment Pier
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
See London's most famous monuments on this whistle stop tour. Your experience promises to be relaxin...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
After meeting at St Pancras International train station for check-in and retrieval of your Paris pac...