London Landmarks Tour in a British Classic Car
- See the main sights of the capital in a restored classic Mini Cooper
- Let your highly trained local guide drive you wherever you want
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London
If you want a good overview of London but only have a limited amount of time available, this tour will be perfect for you. Enjoy a tailor-made trip around the British capital with your very own passionate local guide to bring the city to life.
London is a wonderfully busy metropolis. You cannot beat the hustle and bustle of a vast city. This experience has been specifically designed for people who want to have a solid overview of the capital but do not have the time for an all day excursion. You will be picked up in a beautifully restored classic Mini Cooper with a local guide to take you round all of the landmarks that make up London’s iconic skyline. See the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and St Pauls Cathedral to name just a few.
You want to take a unique picture in a typical street or a spectacular sunset picture from one of the many bridges of London? No problem! Just let your driver know and he'll pull over for you whenever possible.
- Local guide and professional driver
- 1h30 of driving around London
- Gratuities (optional)
A4, London WC2N 5DU, UK
Pick-up is organized anywhere in Zone 1 Central London.
- All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Please call at least 48h prior to the tour to confirm your pick-up time and meeting point
- Please print your voucher and bring it to the staff on the day of the tour.
- The price is per car, for a maximum of 3 persons traveling in the same car.
- No wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheelchair accessible only when 2 passengers per car
- Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza – The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- The cars are smaller than most normal cars and therefore can be more difficult to get in an out of. Please take extra care when boarding, especially when entering the rear of the vehicle and keep hands and feet away from the doors and windows at all times.
- All of our drivers have an excellent topographic knowledge of the city of London.
- This tour is available daily at the time of your choice and operates between 09.00am - 21.00pm
- The tour is unavailable on December 25 and January 1.
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...