London, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds tour with Christmas lunch
- Discover two of England's most famous cities, Oxford and London, with this festive tour
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch in a traditional English pub
- Explore the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon and learn their history
Your festive tour will kick off in London with a panoramic tour of the city's most iconic sites including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and more after which you'll head to Oxford. Not only will you take a festive walk through the ancient university town, you'll also hear all about its history (off and on screen) from your professional guide.
You'll then travel into the limestone hills of the Cotswolds where there will be time to stop off at Blenheim Palace for photos before heading to Stratford for our Christmas lunch. There, you'll sit back and relax while enjoying a delicious roast turkey dinner with all the trimmings and a traditional Christmas pudding in a charming Elizabethan pub.
The picturesque market town of Stratford-upon-Avon will be the final stop on your tour and it's here that you'll see the birthplace, school and resting place of William Shakespeare and for those who prefer modern celebrities, there's Anne Hathaway's cottage!
- A professional guided tour
- Christmas lunch
- Pick-up from selected hotels (optional)
- Children (3-16 years): Reduced
- Students (with a valid student card): Reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years): Reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will leave from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Morning pick-up is available from selected hotels.
- Please note that Christchurch College, Shakespeare’s Birthplace and his school will be closed on Christmas Day
- The location of Christmas lunch may change
- Public transport may be limited during the festive period
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in begins at 8.00am
- The tour departs at 8.10am
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...