London Sealife Aquarium - supervised children's tour
- Explore the secrets of the sea at London Sealife
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? This exciting tour for kids aged 8-16 years of age is packed with lots of creative activities and games.
At the SEA LIFE London Aquarium kids can see more than 500 species, 14 themed zones and in more than 2 million litres of water.
On this Under the Sea Children’s tour, your child will go on a fascinating journey from the coastline to the depths of the ocean. Discover a magical underwater world filled with a dazzling array of creatures. With thousands of sea creatures, from rays to rare green sea turtles; they can see them swimming majestically above them in the Ocean Tunnel. The Shark Walk will have them walking across glass with seven species of stunning shark in the Shark Reef Encounter display below them.
One of the most popular and dramatic displays at the SEA LIFE London is the shark reef. Encounter sand tiger sharks, bow mouths, black tips and grey reefs (and a shoal of less menacing fish to keep them company!). It’s as close as you can be to these fascinating and eerie creatures of the deep without getting wet!
Even more enthralling is that they will have the opportunity to create their digital jellyfish at the end of the tour.
- 1.00 pm drop off at Royal Festival Pier
- 1.15 pm Lunch
- 2.30 pm London Sealife Aquarium
- 5.00 pm Free play at Jubilee gardens Adventure playground Southbank
- 5.30 pm Pick up from Jubilee gardens Adventure playground Southbank
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks.
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour.
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
9152 Golden Jubilee Bridges, London WC2N 6NS, UK
Royal Festival Pier
- Children must be aged between 8 -16 years old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 Minutes apply. Please contact your guide if you are experiencing any delays
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...