MBNA Thames Clippers full-day river roamer
- One-day unlimited River-Roamer pass
- The fastest fleet on the Thames with indoor seating and a covered outdoor area
- Departs every 20 minutes from Piers including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2
- Refreshments available onboard
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the MBNA Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of boats on the River Thames, the MBNA Thames Clippers operate daily with departures every 20 minutes from numerous locations including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2. The perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, your one-day River Roamer pass affords you unbeatable views of London landmarks lining the Thames. This is your ticket to unlimited river travel through the heart of London.
- One-day River Roamer ticket
- Child (5-15years)
Departure port: Embankment or London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier or vice versa.
- Services run every 20 minutes. For a detailed timetable of MBNA Clipper departures and a route map, see here
- Tickets are valid from 9am until the end of service
- Ticket is only valid on the specific date selected, and there is no service on December 25th and 26th
- Boarding is on a first come, first served basis
- Musement vouchers cannot be exchanged on board. They must be printed and exchanged at the following ticket booths open from 9am onwards:
North Greenwich Pier
Canary Wharf Pier
Tower Bridge Pier
London Bridge Pier
- Departs daily
- First departure: 10.00am (every 20 minutes)
- Last departure: 7.00pm
- Closed: 25 and 26 December
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the MBNA Thames Clippers. The fastest f...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Treat yourself to a lazy afternoon on the Thames in Windsor, just a stone's throw from central Londo...
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Ch...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock whi...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
Discover the most diverse living plant collection in the world with a visit to Kew Gardens. Whether ...