DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy a bottle of bubbly and some chococolate in a vintage Mini
- Let your highly trained local guide drive you wherever you want
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- No fuss no muss, let your driver pick you up and show you around
WHAT TO EXPECT
It is hard these days to find something that is not clichéd to do for Valentine’s Day. Even if it is not February 14th and you just want to spoil your better half, what better way to treat them than with a private trip round the capital to discover the more intimate parts of town. Your private chauffeur will pick you up in a fully restored classic Mini Cooper - bubbly and chocolates ready and waiting for you to enjoy as you zoom round the little back streets of London. Cosy up in the back of your Mini with the blankets provided and enjoy some of the most beautiful views the capital has to offer. Watch the sun set over Waterloo Bridge, survey the grand metropolis atop of Primrose Hill, see where Shakespeare performed the greatest love stories of all time at The Globe Theatre and maybe even get down on one knee outside the steps of St Pauls Cathedral like many lovers have done for centuries.
You want to take a romantique picture in front of monument or a spectacular sunset picture from one of the many bridges of London? No problem! Just let your driver know and he'll pull over for you whenever possible.
- Local guide and professional driver
- 1h30-drive around London
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities (optional)
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Please call at least 48h prior to the tour to confirm your pick-up time and meeting point
- Please print your voucher and bring it to the staff on the day of the tour.
- The price is per car, for a maximum of 3 persons traveling in the same car.
- No wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheelchair accessible only when 2 passengers per car
- Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza – The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- The cars are smaller than most normal cars and therefore can be more difficult to get in an out of. Please take extra care when boarding, especially when entering the rear of the vehicle and keep hands and feet away from the doors and windows at all times.
- All of our drivers have an excellent topographic knowledge of the city of London.
- This tour is available daily at the time of your choice and operates between 10am and 11pm.
- The tour is unavailable on December 25 and January 1.