New Year’s Eve cruise on the M.V. King Edward
- Marvel at London's amazing fireworks display
- Bring in the new year with a Live DJ and dance floor
- Enjoy prime positioning on the River Thames
- Indulge in a delicious cold buffet selection
- Take advantage of a bar with a variety of alcoholic and soft drinks
Avoid the London crowds on New Year’s Eve and get incredible views of the city’s iconic firework displays on the M.V. King Edward! This stunning 2-story vessel has everything you need to welcome 2020 in ultimate style on the River Thames. Prepare for a night of delicious bites, great music and unforgettable views as you board M.V. King Edward from Westminster Pier.
You'll enjoy a delicious cold buffet menu including a selection of sandwiches, tortilla wraps and vegetarian options – it’ll be just what you need to dance the night away as the on-board DJ plays the latest party tunes throughout the evening. You’ll also have the chance to treat yourself to a great variety of drinks with the fully licensed bar.
With two outside areas, an open deck at the front of the vessel and a larger deck at the stern, you’re bound to be completely dazzled by the gorgeous fireworks lighting up London’s night sky when the clock strikes midnight. You’ll also get to toast to the New Year with a drink of your choice, as drinks can be taken anywhere you like onboard the vessel!
You'll be dropped off back at Westminster Pier at 1.00 am and left with an incredible start to 2020!
- Entrance to the M.V. King Edward
- Drinks - Selected beers, wines and soft drinks
- Food - a cold buffet
- Extra drinks (purchasable at bar)
- Transfers to and from the pier
Westminster Millennium Pier, Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2JH
- Please Note: A printed copy of this ticket will be required, along with the Westminster Boarding pass (per person) that will be emailed to you on the 28 December, otherwise police and security will not allow you through the restricted areas around Westminster
- 18+ only, ID will be required
- No wheelchairs
- Dress to impress - no trainers
- No refunds for those who arrive late and miss the boat
- No food or drink to be taken on to the vessel
- Due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions, and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks to the boat cannot be guaranteed
- The captain’s decision will be final on the night although rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot
- Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel
31st December 2019:
- Boarding: 7.45pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
- Return: approximately 1.00am
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...