Paddington Bear walking tour of London
- Stop at Mr Gruber’s antiques shop
- Go to the world-famous Portobello Market
- Venture off-the-beaten-track to find lesser known and picturesque parts of London
- Spot Paddington Bear at Paddington station!
- As a guest on the OFFICIAL Paddington Bear Tour you are entitled to a 10% discount on merchandise with a value of £10 or over from the Paddington Shop
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear™ left darkest Peru and, after stowing away in a ship’s lifeboat and living on marmalade, arrived in London.
He was found on Paddington Station by Mr and Mrs Brown who took him home to live with them, naming him Paddington after the station where he was found. It is here where the walking tour begins and you’ll have the opportunity to visit the statue of Paddington and visit the Paddington shop which stocks a wide range of Paddington products.
Now he has his second movie, you can follow in Paddington’s pawprints with the official Paddington Bear Tour of London and visit some of London’s neighbourhoods and sites that have featured in more than 20 books, plus several film locations from both movies.
You can learn about Paddington’s adventures, discover how the movies were made and find out how good your Paddington Bear™ knowledge really is.
The walking tour finishes at Portobello Road where Mr Gruber’s shop is located.
- Professional guide
- Zone 1-2 Travelcard or Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
Paddington Railway Station
- As part of the walking tour, there will be a short bus journey on public transport, so each member of your party will need either an Oystercard or a Travelcard valid to travel on the day of the tour in Zones 1-2
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- Saturdays departing at 10.30am (Jan – Dec)
- Tuesday departing at 10.30am (School Holidays and Jul-Aug)
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Treat yourself to a lazy afternoon on the Thames in Windsor, just a stone's throw from central Londo...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the MBNA Thames Clippers. The fastest f...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...