Paris day trip from London
- Round-trip Eurostar tickets with seat reservations
- Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store – 10% off luxury goods
- Map of Paris including public transport information
- Premier class option available
- One hour river Seine cruise ticket included
After meeting at St Pancras International train station for check-in and retrieval of your Paris pack, which will help you make the most of your time, your tour of Paris will be independent. In your Paris travel pack you will find your Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating and a map of Paris including public transportation information. In addition, you'll get up to 10% off at with the Galeries Lafayette Pass that entitles you to some great discounts on designer clothing, jewellery and beauty products.
St Pancras International Station
Outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop
- Don’t forget your passport!
- Due to Eurostar requirements, the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years
- Standard Premier Class – more spacious seats and a light meal with hot and cold drinks are served on a train.
Meet at Le Pain Quotidien at 06.00am on Monday-Friday
Meet at 06.30am on Saturdays
Train departs London at 07.01am St Pancras and arrives Paris at 10.17am on Fridays and at 07:52am and arrival time is at 11:17am on Saturdays
Return train departs 19.13pm Gare Du Nord, arriving to London at 20.39pm
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...