Retro inspired photography walk - supervised children's tour
- Learn how to use a film camera to produce intresting double exposures and more!
- Meet new friends and learn about Camden and Kings Cross's intresting past from industry to punk
- Enjoy a meal in the Camden Town market
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them in on this creative photography adventure.
During this Lomography tour of London, your child will learn how to use a Diana camera and will discover how to make fascinating and creative shots using double exposures and colour filters.
Lomography is a globally-active organisation dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. With millions of followers and friends across the world, the concept of Lomography encompasses an interactive, vivid and sometimes even blurred and crazy way of life. Through their continually expanding collection of innovative cameras, instant products, films, lenses & photographic accessories, they promote photography as an inventive approach to communicate, absorb and capture the world.
Lomography is the coolest way for kids to explore photography and what better place than London? Historic buildings, gritty urban landscapes, the perpetual motion of its population, the calm of its parks. London is a photographer’s dream!
Your child will be issued with a camera to use for the tour and instructed on its use (don’t worry it’s surprisingly simple!), the magic will happen when your child’s imagination finds inspiration in surprising places. All children will receive a digital set of prints.
Starting in Regents Park with its amazing gardens, large green spaces and heading north into Camden town which was once the home of rock stars and the punk subculture and travelling down Londons evolving Regents canal towards kings cross.
Every child should experience this incredible and awesome photo shooting experience.
- Regents Park
- Primrose Hill
- Camden Town
- Doc Martens Museum
- Cyberdog a techno superstore complete with dancers, flashing lights, DJs, and cyborgs.
- Regents Canal
- Kings Cross
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- Lunch and Snacks
- Camera hire, film and digital processing
- Drinking materals: please bring your own water bottle.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Morning session meets opposite Camden tube in front of the World's End pub, 174 Camden High St, Camden Town, London NW1 0NE
- Afternoon session meets in front of Cyber Dog Camden: 842 Chalk Farm Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8AH
- Only available for children aged 8-16 years old
- Swimwear or a set of clothes to change into and a towel
- A backpack
- A water bottle
- Good walking shoes!
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 minutes late plus entrance fees apply to late pick ups. Please be on time and let your guide know if there are any delays.
Morning tours: 9.30am - 2.00pm
Afternoon tours: 1.00 pm - 4.30 pm
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Newcastle United 02-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Deliver...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...