Royal London free walking tour
- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of London
- Admire London's must-see sights
- Explore the city's royal history
- Walk in the footsteps of the rich and powerful
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the personalities who ruled Great Britain from Edward the Confessor to Queen Elizabeth I to Winston Churchill. You'll see where these iconic figures once lived, worked and played as well as where many are entombed today as you visit sights such as:
- Buckingham Palace
- Churchill’s War Cabinet Bunker
- The Houses of Parliament
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
- Nelson's Column
- St. James’s Park
- 10 Downing St.
- Big Ben
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Meet your guide at the corner of the Covent Garden Piazza by the Apple store (WC2E 8HA)
- Be sure to look out for the guides with the red t-shirts
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
This multi-award winning musical continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre in London...
This two-part morning tour gives participants a crash course on British royal and democratic history...