- Free two-and-a-half hour walking tour of London
- Admire London's must-see sights
- Explore the city's royal history
- Walk in the footsteps of the rich and powerful
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the personalities who ruled Great Britain from Edward the Confessor to Queen Elizabeth I to Winston Churchill. You'll see where these iconic figures once lived, worked and played as well as where many are entombed today as you visit sights such as:
- Buckingham Palace
- Churchill’s War Cabinet Bunker
- The Houses of Parliament
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
- Nelson's Column
- St. James’s Park
- 10 Downing St.
- Big Ben
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- Meet your guide at the corner of the Covent Garden Piazza by the Apple store (WC2E 8HA)
- Be sure to look out for the guides with the red t-shirts
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Groups of 10 or more are subject to a €6 per person charge
- Daily: 11.00am and 2.00pm
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront re...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
We invite you to experience London as never before, a darker London riddled with crime, violence, my...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Skip the lines and step into the London home of the Royal Family, then follow it up with afternoon t...
Follow your guide through the alleys of Whitechapel where Jack the Ripper once prowled. The streets ...
Amidst the light of flickering torches, let the minstrels, troupers and strolling players be amongst...
This guided James Bond locations tour is designed for true fans of 007, the most famous spy in the w...