Royal Mews and Changing of the Guard with afternoon English tea
- Enjoy Buckingham Palace even when State Apartments are closed
- Great chance to see the Royal Family stables and coaches
- Experience a quintessential London tradition: the Changing of the Guard
- Taste the perfect afternoon English tea
No visit to London is complete until you have partaken in some of its quintessential traditions and institutions.
This tour experience begins with a walk through St James Park. You will then enjoy the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace. Your guide will make sure you are in a prime position to enjoy the best views at this crowded event.
After the breath-taking ceremony of Changing of Guards at the Buckingham Palace, The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace welcomes you with their glory and splendour.
You will see the famous Diamond Jubilee Coach that was built to celebrate The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. The other treasure of The Royal Mews is the Gold State commissioned by George III in 1762, it has been used at every coronation since that of George IV in 1821.
After such an eventful start to our tour, it will be time to slow down the pace with a relaxing stroll to a local luxury hotel for traditional afternoon tea.
- Entrance ticket and audio-guided visit of The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace
- Traditional English tea
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Child (5-14 years old) - Reduce
Infants(0-4years old) - Free
Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ.
By the Duke of York Column, Waterloo Place, 9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AJ. This is the tall column with a statue on top. Arriving by tube: Take the tube to Piccadilly Circus and take exit No. 3 onto Regent Street/St James. Walk south down Regent Street towards St James Park (do not walk north towards Oxford Street). Waterloo Place is at the end of Regent Street. You will see the tall column with a statue on top. You can also arrive via Charing Cross Station. Walk down the Mall towards Buckingham Palace, you will see the statue on your right at the top of some steps.
- The local tour provider is unable to accommodate visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities
- Changing of the Guard will not operate in rain and will be replaced with an extended walking tour. On occasional Sundays the changing of the guards may be rescheduled to early morning, meaning that we will not be able to see it
- Wednesday and Friday: 10.30am
- Sunday: 10.00am
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Fulham FC 22-02-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Newcastle United 02-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Deliver...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion 24-02-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja,...