St Paul’s Cathedral Tickets
- Explore the inner beauty and design of London's iconic cathedral
- Learn more about the structure and history with a multimedia guide
- Walk to the upper galleries and admire a sweeping view of London from above
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed in the late 1600s by Sir Christopher Wren, St. Paul’s was built to replace the original cathedral that was damaged during the Great Fire of London. Since then, the Cathedral has resisted fires and wars, standing as an iconic symbol of London.
Once inside the Cathedral, you can take advantage of a multimedia guide that allows you to fully understand the structure and its components. You can see the Grand Organ, an artifact from the Cathedral’s creation, and the High Altar, a replacement for the original destroyed in World War II.
You can also journey down into the crypt. Not only does this space serve as the resting ground for famous figures such as Lord Nelson and the first Duke of Wellington, the crypt acts as a structural support for the entire cathedral above.
After exploring the depths of the Cathedral, head up to the Cathedral’s magnificent dome and admire London’s skyline from any of the three galleries. Truly a stairway to heaven.
- Entry to the Cathedral floor, crypt and three galleries in the dome
- Multimedia guide (subject to guide availability on the day)
- Children (6-17 years old): reduced
- Families (2 adults and 3 children): reduced
St Paul's Cathedral: St Paul's Churchyard, London, EC4M 8AD
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the Cathedral, but is permitted in the external galleries, without tripods, on a non-commercial basis
- Special services or events may occasionally close all, or part, of the Cathedral.
- 8.30am-4.30pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- On Sunday the Cathedral is open for worship only
- An average visit lasts two hours
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...