Stonehenge and Bath guided tour with tickets and Grand Pump Room
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- Visit the Roman Baths and sample ancient spa water
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
- Roman Baths torch lighting ceremony (not in summer)
- Walking tour of Bath with architectural highlights
- Standing stones of Stonehenge
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- Jack the Ripper tour - find out the stories behind the Whitechapel murders
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Entry to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Fountain Square, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Main tour
- Daily departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.00pm at the meeting point
- Jack the Ripper tour
- Daily 6.00pm
- April-September, additional departure 3.30pm
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
See the best of the royal side to London in a single morning! Get in before the crowds to the famed ...