Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle excursion
- Roundtrip transportation from London
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Wander through Oxford, the "city of dreaming spires"
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments line the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge stands on Salisbury Plain
- Cobbled lanes of Oxford, a historic university town
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Professional guide
- Admission to the attractions
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. On occasions when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
Sunday lunch with live jazz on a Thames River cruise is the ideal setting to celebrate a special occ...