Stonehenge premium morning and afternoon tours with fish and chips option
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages at the site
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic drive through Salisbury Plain
- Option to include a classic fish and chips
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Originating nearly 5,000 years ago, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included with your tour and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre. Travel in comfort and style to this most special of monuments and why not add a classic British fish and chips while you're at it?
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish) at the site
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel drop-offs
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
Morning tours leave from gates 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station.
Afternoon tours leave from gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station.
- This tour is unescorted
- With the fish and chips option, your tour you will conclude in central London where you will be dropped off at a chosen pub, complete with coffee or tea
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Run daily from 1st April till 31st October
- Depart at 8.15am
- Return to/near to Victoria Station at 2.00pm
- Run daily throughout the year except on Tuesdays and Thursdays in January and February (also closed 24 and 25 December)
- Between the 1st April and 15th October depart at 2.00pm and return at 7.30pm
- Between 16th October and 31st March depart at 12.30pm and return at 6.00pm
Stonehenge O monumento pré-histórico mais famoso do mundo, e agora Património Mundial da UNESCO, Sto...
Reserve o seu tour guiado a Stonehenge e Bath o dia inteiro e desfrutar do seu tempo livre na parte ...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Londres - The Making of Harry Potter oferece uma incrível nova oportunidade...
Este passeio enciclopédico de Londres é tudo o que você precisa para experimentar a capital da Grã-B...
Passar a bordo do emblemático Coca-Cola London Eye de Londres para um panorama único da capital do R...
Não há necessidade de esperar na fila para subir acima das ruas ruidosas graças aos seus bilhetes rá...
The View from The Shard - o prédio mais alto da Europa Ocidental - leva você a uma viagem multi-sens...
Este cruzeiro de turismo circular de 40 minutos irá familiarizar-se com o mercado imobiliário princi...
Visite o icônico Globe Theatre de Londres e aprenda sobre o bardo mestre, Shakespeare, com esta expo...
Visit Cutty Sark and experience what life was like on board a true survivor of the seas and discover...