Stonehenge private inside-the-circle viewing with Bath tour
- Private viewing of Stonehenge with exclusive entry to the stone circle
- Entry to Roman Baths and Pump Room
- Visit the 13th Century Town of Lacock
- Optional two-course early evening meal
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Enjoy an up-close experience of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. You'll see:
- Private viewing of Stonehenge
- Entrance into the standing stone circle
- Visit to the relaxing countryside of Lacock
- Grand Pump Room with spa water-tasting
- Roman Baths torch lighting ceremony (not in summer)
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Private viewing of Stonehenge and access to the stone circle
- Visit to Lacock
- Entry to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
- Professional guide
- Free walking tour
- Dinner (if option is chosen)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 10.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- When you redeem your bus tour voucher, you can pick up a voucher for your free walking tour. You'll have 48 hours to go on the tour of your choice
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Main tour
- See calendar for exact dates
- Departure 10.20am
- Please arrive for check-in no less than 15 minutes before departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 10.00pm at the meeting point (11pm in July and August)
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore the rich history of Stonehenge and Bath on this full-day tour from London. Your trip include...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Westminster Abbey is one of the world’s great churches, and for 1000 years has been the site of roya...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
Enjoy the Coca-Cola London Eye and its stunning views across London with a glass of chilled Pommery ...
Your guide will pick you up from your central London hotel in a traditional black taxi and you will ...
Enjoy a kid’s free afternoon as they set off to enjoy a bowling and skating experience in London. Th...