Stonehenge, Stratford, Bath and the Cotswolds tour with Christmas lunch
- Take a driving tour through the Cotswolds to explore the quintessentially English villages
- Have a photo stop at the ancient Stonehenge
- Visit Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon with a guide and soak up the history
- Enjoy a 2-course Christmas lunch in a traditional English pub
The first stop on your tour will be at the picturesque Salisbury plains where you'll pass by Stonehenge for a photo stop and hear about its fascinating history from a professional guide.
Afterwards, you'll head to the Roman spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour before tucking into a traditional Christmas lunch with roast turkey and Yule log at a charming Elizabethan pub in the Cotswolds.
In the afternoon, you'll visit Stratford-upon-Avon, passing by Anne Hathaway’s cottage before arriving in this picturesque market town. It's famous as William Shakespeare's birthplace so you'll have a photo stop at his birthplace, school and resting place.
- A professional guided tour
- Christmas lunch
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels (optional)
- Children (3-16 years): Reduced
- Students (with a valid student card): Reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years): Reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will leave from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Morning pick-up is available from selected hotels.
- Please note that Stonehenge, the Roman Baths and Shakespeare’s Birthplace and School will be closed
- The order of the tour is subject to change
- There is no public transport available on Christmas Day
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in begins at 8.00am
- The tour departs at 8.10am
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...