Thames Clippers full-day river roamer
- One-day unlimited River-Roamer pass
- The fastest fleet on the Thames with indoor seating and a covered outdoor area
- Departs every 20 minutes from Piers including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2
- Refreshments available onboard
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from the deck of the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of boats on the River Thames, the Thames Clippers operate daily with departures every 20 minutes from numerous locations including Embankment, London Bridge, Tower, Greenwich, Waterloo, Canary Wharf and The O2. The perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, your one-day River Roamer pass affords you unbeatable views of London landmarks lining the Thames. This is your ticket to unlimited river travel through the heart of London.
- One-day River Roamer ticket
- Child (5-15years)
Vouchers must be printed and exchanged at the following ticket booths open from 10.00am: North Greenwich Pier, Greenwich Pier, Canary, Wharf Pier, Tower Bridge Pier, London Bridge Pier, Bankside Pier, Embankment Pier, Westminster Pier. Departure ports: Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower, London bridge City, Bankside, Embankment, Westminster Piers.
- Services run every 20 minutes. For a detailed timetable of Clipper departures and a route map, see here
- Tickets are valid from 10.00am until the end of service
- Ticket is only valid on the specific date selected, and there is no service on December 25th and 26th
- Boarding is on a first come, first served basis
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged onboard. They must be printed and exchanged at the following ticket booths open from 10.00am onwards: North Greenwich Pier, Greenwich Pier, Canary Wharf Pier, Tower Bridge Pier, London Bridge Pier, Bankside Pier, Embankment Pier, Westminster Pier
- After ticket redemption, customers can travel to any piers between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal piers
- Departs daily: please check the timetable for further details
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...