Thames River afternoon tea cruise
- Experience the British tradition of afternoon tea on a Thames River cruise
- Discover the magic of London as you sail past its stunning riverfront landmarks
Climbing on board in a quintessential British tradition in a one-of-a-kind environment: sipping afternoon tea during a relaxing Thames River cruise.
Sandwiches, pastries and scones. Take your pick from the assortment of teas as you listen to the musical delights of the ship's resident solo pianist.
If you're looking to indulge even more, book the Harmony.
If you have children in tow, the special children's package features a menu just for them.
To see the full menu, please click here .
Upgrade your experience to the Premium Cruise and get a glass of champagne and a window seat.
- Thames River cruise on the Harmony ship
- Tea, sandwiches, scones and pastries
- Premier package bookings include a glass of Champagne
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier
- Cruise duration: 90 minutes
- Dress code: smart casual
- Please note: Children under three years-old are not permitted on the cruise
- Please note any food or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Cruises operate on various dates throughout the year; please see calendar
- Boarding time: 3.15pm
- Departure time: 3.30pm
- Cruise ends: 4.45pm
- Sunday departure: 4:30 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...