The View from The Shard skip-the line tickets
- Experience unforgettable 360-degree 40-mile views over London
- Elevate your experience even further with a glass of Moet et Chandon champagne
- Free wi-fi for sharing your trip among the clouds
- No time restriction - stay as long as you want
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory journey 244 meters (800 feet) above London.Your trip will include:
- Four separate lifts through different exhibition levels
- Two bars for you to have a drink, coffee or tea while enjoying The View
- Level 72 outdoor viewing gallery for the sounds and atmosphere of the city below
- Free wi-fi to share pictures, thoughts and views with your friends all over the world
- In summertime relax in the Summer Garden, the highest garden in London
- Entrance to The View from The Shard
- Free wi-fi access
- Infants (ages 3 and under) are free of charge and do not require a ticket
- Children (ages 4-15): reduced price
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London SE1
Nearest station: London Bridge.
- Handheld cameras for personal use are allowed
- Large bags, tripods, rucksacks, and other large equipment are not allowed. There is no storeroom available. The nearest baggage storage company is located at Waterloo station
- There is no cloakroom facility for bags, however folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free at your own risk. Bags and coats cannot be left with them
- The champagne experience is only available for those aged 18 and above
- LONDON LANDMARKS GUARANTEE: You’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free. The weather in London is often unpredictable and can change from one moment to the next. Watch clouds rolling in or witness a rainbow – London’s ever changing weather will mean that every visit is unique. In the case of bad weather we offer all guests our London Landmarks Guarantee with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Gherkin, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square - on the day of your visit, we will let you return within 3 months for free! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket.
- 24 Hour Cancellation with Full Refund. Cancel up to 24hrs before and receive a full refund.
- Entrance: every half hour from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- Times may vary depending on the season
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Everton 30-03-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Most ma...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Leicester City 20-04-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery ...
barclays premier league: West Ham United - Southampton 04-05-2019 Stratford, London, UK Delivery Mos...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Watford 04-05-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - West Ham United 08-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila,...
barclays premier league: Chelsea - Burnley 22-04-2019 Cra. 9 4-111 a 4-1, Villavieja, Huila, Colombi...