The View From The Shard skip the line tickets
- Experience unforgettable 360-degree 40-mile views over London
- Elevate your experience even further with a glass of Moet et Chandon champagne
- Free wi-fi for sharing your trip among the clouds
- No time restriction - stay as long as you want
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey 244 meters (800 feet) above London.Your trip will include:
- Four separate lifts through different exhibition levels
- Two bars for you to have a drink, coffee or tea while enjoying The View
- Level 72 outdoor viewing gallery for the sounds and atmosphere of the city below
- Free wi-fi to share pictures, thoughts and views with your friends all over the world
- In summertime relax in the Summer Garden, the highest garden in London
- Entrance to The View from The Shard
- Free wi-fi access
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-15): reduced
- Students: reduced
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): reduced
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London SE1
Nearest station: London Bridge.
- Handheld cameras for personal use are allowed
- Large bags, tripods, rucksacks, and other large equipment are not allowed. There is no storeroom available. The nearest baggage storage company is located at Waterloo station
- There is no cloakroom facility for bags, however folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free at your own risk. Bags and coats cannot be left with them
- The champagne experience is only available for those aged 18 and above
- BAD WEATHER GUARANTEE: You’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for just £5 with the Weather Guarantee. The weather in London is often unpredictable and can change from one moment to the next. Watch clouds rolling in or witness a rainbow – London’s ever-changing weather will mean that every visit is unique. In the case of bad weather, all guests are offered a Bad Weather Guarantee with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, 20 Fenchurch Street, Tower Bridge, One Canada Square or St Paul's Cathedral - on the day of your visit, you can return within 3 months for just £5! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorised and will arrange your return ticket
- 24 Hour Cancellation with Full Refund. Cancel up to 24hrs before and receive a full refund
- Entrance: every half hour from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm.
- Times may vary depending on the season
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
Entry to St Paul’s Cathedral in London lets you admire the the structure's majestic beauty. Designed...
From humble beginnings in Nutbush, Tennessee, to her transformation into the global Queen of Rock ‘n...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....