Escape the crowded tubes and explore London on board the Uber Boats by Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of boats on the River Thames, the Thames Clippers operate daily with departures every 20 minutes from key London piers. The perfect way to zoom through the centre of the city, your one-day River Roamer pass affords you unbeatable views of London landmarks lining the Thames. This ticket allows you unlimited river travel through the heart of London.
Uber Boats by Thames Clippers hop-on hop-off day ticket
Availability: Please see the calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See London's landmarks by boat
- Ride the fastest fleet on the Thames with indoor seating and a covered outdoor area
- Enjoy refreshments available on board
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hop-on hop-off day ticket
- Children (ages 5-15)
- Infant (ages 0-4): free of charge and do not need a ticket
You can get on the boat at any of the 18 piers between Battersea Power Station and Woolwich (Royal Arsenal).
What to remember
- Please note tickets are valid from 10.00am until the end of service
- Boarding is based on a first come first served basis
- A family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
- Children up to the age of 10 must always be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are valid for the day selected during booking for a return journey from anywhere between Battersea Power Station and Woolwich (Royal Arsenal)
- Services run every 20 minutes
- You will be asked to present your e-ticket on your mobile phone when you board
- Please click here for the route map
- You must not bring hazardous items onboard, items over 2 meters long, and no inflammable substances
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please click here to find a detailed timetable
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.