Unofficial Doctor Who London filming locations walking tour
- See where the Doctor rode an anti-gravity motorbike up London's tallest building
- Visit the site where the Cybermen invade London in 'Dark Water' and 'Death in Heaven'
- Learn about Doctor's adventures in London as well as learning other interesting facts about the historic British capital city
- Get a picture in front of the transmitter for the Nestene Consciousness’s signal in the episode 'Rose'
Follow in the footsteps of Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi as you explore London with a fantastic Doctor Who guide on a two-and-a-half-hour walking tour.
Starting at London Bridge, the tour takes in sights from the new series of Doctor Who from the Great Intelligence Base in 'The Bells of St John’s' to The Globe Theatre as seen in 'The Shakespeare Code'. See where Missy sat as her Cybermen take over the world and hear Doctor Who trivia and behind-the-scenes tales of how filming took place in some of London’s busiest tourist attractions.
Along the way, you’ll have plenty of chances to take pictures and see the locations up-close. As part of the tour, you'll take a short bus journey, so you'll need either a Zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card.
Finishing at Westminster, you'll learn how one of Doctor Who‘s most famous mistakes made it into the first series of New Who.
- Professional guide
- Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster Card (single journey)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-15)
London Bridge Station, Guildable Manor St, London
Meet your guide next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, 31 Saint Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU
- You will need either a Zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card for part of the tour
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- All people under 18 (i.e. 17 years old and younger) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- Disclaimer: This is an independent, unofficial tour of public locations featured in the BBC’s Doctor Who television series. It is not connected with, or licensed or endorsed by, the BBC in any way, and does not include access to any official Doctor Who sets or props. Doctor Who, Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures (and related titles and characters) are trade marks of the BBC. All rights reserved by the BBC
- Sundays departing at 10.30am (Jan – Dec)
- Thursdays departing at 10.30am (Apr – Sep)
- Fridays departing at 10.30am (Jul – Aug)
premier league: Arsenal - Wolverhampton 02-11-2019 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arsenal...
premier league: Arsenal - Newcastle United 08-02-2020 45 Hornsey Rd, London N7 7DD, UK Delivery Arse...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea 21-12-2019 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All tickets for ...
premier league: Tottenham Hotspur - Wolverhampton 29-02-2020 Wembley HA9 0WS, UK Delivery All ticket...
premier league: West Ham United - Chelsea 04-04-2020 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwich NR12 0SL, UK...
premier league: West Ham United - Brighton & Hove Albion 01-02-2020 2 Beach Rd, Eccles-on-Sea, Norwi...