Up at The O2 tickets
- Try a new sport - climb over the roof of the O2 on a fabric walkway
- Professional Climb Guide will teach you how to do it
- Completely safe - harnesses and gear provided
- Panorama of the London skyline from a different perspective
Step above the roar of the crowd at the O2 arena in London. Your guide will teach you how to climb the walkway without fear and reach the summit for 360° views of London and its landmarks.
You'll receive a climb suit, shoes (if necessary) and a safety harness. At its steepest point the walkway has an incline of 30° and has a slight bounce to replicate the surface of the tent - exhilarating, but safe. There's a hand rail on the walkway and a balustrade on the observation platform. At various times you will be attached to the climb system on the walkway to keep you safe and your Climb Guide will always be nearby.
- Up at The O2 tour
- Climb Guide
- Climbing shoes
- Safety suit and harness
Please allow up to 48 hours for your voucher to arrive. Bring a printed copy directly to the Up at The O2 entrance located at Basecamp, Peninsula Square, London.
- Up at The O2 is non re-fundable
- This tour is subject to certain restrictions
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum height: 3.9ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 286lbs (130kg)
- Maximum waist measurement: 49in (125cm)
- Maximum upper thigh measurement: 29in (75cm)
- One adult climber must be booked for every two climbers under 18 years of age
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather. Socks must be worn
- Up at The O2 is not suitable for pregnant customers
- Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances: You will not be permitted to participate and will not be refunded
- Monday to Friday 10.00am-5.00pm
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your departure slot. Late arrivals will not be admitted, exchanged or refunded
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...