Visit to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with free lunch pack
- Extended visit to the Queen’s favourite royal residency Windsor Castle
- Explore the State Apartments and see Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
- Explore artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci
- Get extended access to the world-famous Stonehenge
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch pack in your luxury air-conditioned vehicle
On this extended visit to Windsor Castle you will see an iconic part of British culture. The beautiful Windsor Castle is one of the must-visit attractions in the UK. Steeped in history and overlooking the delightful town of Windsor, the Castle is well-documented as the Queen’s favourite royal residency.
Explore the historic Castle in all its glory including the exuberant State Apartments where you’ll see artwork from some of the world’s most legendary artists, Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and discover St. George’s Chapel, the resting place of the notorious Tudor King Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour.
You will also get to see the exquisite Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House that defies belief – a miniature structure complete with functioning lifts, running water and electricity! Complimentary Lunch Pack Enjoy a scrumptious lunch pack that you can tuck into on-board our luxury coach or at the attractions – the choice is yours!
The extended visit to Stonehenge is a change to explore this world-famous, prehistoric monument. Stonehenge is as much mysterious as it is inspiring with its meaning still questioned to this very day.
This legendary setting will be sure to live long on in your memory. Estimated arrival time back in London is around 6.30pm.
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Free lunch pack
- Professional guide
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour
- On 20th April and 18th May 2018, due to Windsor Castle closures, this tour will visit Henry VIII’s former residence – Hampton Court Palace instead. Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without wifi may be used
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
These combination tickets offer you the chance to get to know London inside and out with a trip on t...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Travel to Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lun...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
Enjoy a kid’s free afternoon with this exciting tour for kids aged 8-16 years of age. Come and join ...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 stops...