Westminster and National Gallery guided tour
- Take photos of sights like Big Ben and Trafalgar Square
- Admire masterpieces in the National Gallery
You can’t visit London without visiting Westminster! You’ll see all the best sights on this guided tour and learn about how each building is used by the English government. Your guide will describe the history of the UK capital and take you into the National Gallery to experience the history of master painters including Botticelli, Leonardo and Michelangelo.
Sights on your tour will include:
- Parliament Square
- Palace of Westminster
- Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey
- Whitehall and Royal Horse Guards Parade
- Trafalgar Square and Nelson’s Column
Please note: The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person.
- Guided tour of Westminster and the National Gallery
- Entrance to other sights on the tour
- Take exit 4 out of Westminster Underground Station and meet in front of Cafe Nero
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 10.00am
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...