Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath tour with lunch
- Visit Royal Windsor for a guided walking tour and take in the spectacular views of the Castle
- Explore the iconic Stonehenge
- Discover Bath with a panoramic driving tour and a walking tour of the old Roman town
- Enjoy a traditional pub lunch in an English pub
Your tour will kick off at Windsor Castle where you'll take a guided walking tour of the old market town taking in the charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings including William Shakespeare's house and the Long Walk that boasts impressive views of Windsor Catle. Here your guide will explain the dramatic history of the oldest working Castle in the world before you head for a classic pub lunch in a traditional English pub!
After lunch, you'll set off for Stonehenge where your guide will tell you all about its remarkable history and then you'll make your way to the Roman spa town of Bath. Here, you'll explore the many iconic sites of the town with a panoramic driving and walking tour of the town taking in the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Pulteney Bridge and more.
- A professional guided tour
- Stonehenge entrance ticket
- 1-course pub lunch
- Pick-up from selected hotels (optional)
- Children (3-16 years): reduced
- Students (with a valid student card): reduced
- Seniors (over 60 years): reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will leave from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Morning pick-up is available from selected hotels.
- Please note that Stonehenge and the Roman Baths will be closed but you will have a photostop
- The order of the tour is subject to change
- Public transport may be limited during the festive period
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in begins at 8.00am
- The tour departs at 8.10am
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...