Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath tour with Christmas lunch
- Take a trip through the history of England on Christmas Day
- A guided walking tour of Windsor seeing Shakespeare's house and the Queen's official Royal residence
- Visit ancient Stonehenge for a photo stop
- Explore beautiful Lacock, the famous backdrop of films including Harry Potter
- Enjoy a 2-course Christmas lunch in a traditional pub
- Stroll and drive around the old Roman town of Bath
Your first stop will be Windsor for a professional guided walking tour of the old market town, including the house that William Shakespeare lived in when he wrote the Merry Wives of Windsor. You will then head to the Long Walk that boasts the most impressive views of Windsor Castle where your guide will explain the dramatic history of the oldest working castle.
The next part of the tour will take you through Runnymede where King John signed the Magna Carta in 1215, before heading to the picturesque Salisbury plains. You'll also manage to fit in a photo-stop at Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world.
After a full morning, you will visit a charming pub to enjoy the traditional roast turkey with all the trimmings followed by delicious Yule log.
Next, you will make a stop in the beautiful village of Lacock which dates back to the Saxon era, and has also been the setting for many movies and television dramas, including Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
Finally you will head to the spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour, visiting the Royal Crescent, the Circus, and Pulteney Bridge boasting fine views of the River Avon cascading down over the weir.
- Christmas lunch
- Professional guided tour
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels upon request
- Children (3-16 years) reduced
- Seniors (60+ years) reduced
- Students reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will depart from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels are available on request.
- Order of the events may change
- Please note that Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths will be closed
- Free morning transfer from selected hotels upon request
- Allow for limited public transportation due to the Christmas period
- The tour check-in starts at 8.00am on the 25 December, 2019
- The coach will leave at 8.10am
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...