Beverly Hills and West Hollywood electric bike tour
- Enjoy an eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the Los Angeles while reducing your carbon footprint
- Exercise and sightsee the best parts of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills
Enjoy a 2.5-hour epic electric bike tour to experience all the best West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Bel Air have to offer! Since Beverly Hills is the best area to bike in LA, you’ll be able to see the most exciting parts of it.
Your expert tour guide will tell you stories of the legendary people who have shaped the area's iconic history while riding through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills & Bel- Air. The route is specifically designed to point out the highlights, hotspots, legendary celebrity homes and hidden gems along the way.
Don’t worry about the hills as your electric bike will whisk you up to the top with very little effort as routes take you down quieter streets to ensure a relaxing, enjoyable bike ride away from busy city traffic.
- Expert tour guide
- Luxury high-end electric bike
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Water bottle
- Lunch (around $12)
8250 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Bikes and Hikes LA is located at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Harper Avenue. Non-permitted guest parking is available on neighboring streets of Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm. There are parking centers located at West Hollywood City Hall Parking Garage and Kings Road Parking Garage, where you can pay directly.
- Length: 2.5 hours / 12 miles.
- Fitness Level: easy, your electric pedal assist bike will whish you up those hills with ease!
- Distance: 12 miles / 19.31 kilometers
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don't Forget Your Camera
- Note: Tour operator can provide storage while you are on the tour if needed
- Daily at 10.30am
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...