California express three-day tour
- Make your way up the California coast to a small Danish town for some local shopping
- Sail on the San Francisco Bay under the Golden Gate Bridge and pass Alcatraz
- Enjoy three days of exploration to California’s most iconic cities, towns and national parks
Day 1: Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - 17 Mile Drive - Carmel
Travel along the California coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish Mission and learn how these religious outposts impacted the development of the entire region. Continue to Solvang, a quaint Danish community to browse in the local shops. Then, you’ll head north to world famous 17 mile drive (part of route#1) where you’ll get to see the spectacular California coastline up close.
After the visit, you’ll make your way to the town of Carmel, home to the actor Clint Eastwood. Enjoy some free time to stroll through town before heading on to Silicon Valley for overnight stay in Santa Clara at the La Quinta Inn & Suites.
Day 2: San Francisco - Bay Cruise - Golden Gate Bridge - Chinatown
On this portion of the tour, you’ll head up to San Francisco and understand why it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You’ll start your tour at the Fisherman’s Wharf with a cruise in the world famous bay, under the Golden Gate Bridge and around the notorious Alcatraz Island.
Then, return to Pier 39 for a leisurely lunch before an afternoon tour that takes in all the city’s famous landmarks, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union square, Chinatown and Nob Hill.
The tour ends with a night view of the city from the Bay Bridge in Modesto at the Park Inn Hotel (In Winter Monterey/Holiday Inn hotel.)
Day 3: San Francisco - Yosemite - Los Angeles
Summer Route: Head east through the farmlands of the Joaquin Valley to Yosemite National Park. This 1,200 square mile wonderland of forests, lakes and waterfalls is located in the Sierra Nevada. Stop at El Capitan, Bridal Veil Falls and Half Dome to continue for a walk from the Yosemite Visitor Center to reach one of the highest waterfalls in North America– Yosemite Falls (730 meters).
Winter Route: Start the day with a tour of Monterrey to include the Wharf and Cannery Row. After the tour you’ll depart south a visit to the world famous Hearst Castle. Built by the newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst, you’ll tour the famous house filled with antiques and see why the castle served as a playground for the rich and famous for the first half of the 20th century. In the evening, drive back to return to Los Angeles
- 2 nights hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Admission to Yosemite Park (winter to Hearst castle)
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Bay cruise in San Francisco
- Sightseeing in Santa Barbara, Carmel, and San Francisco
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children age 2-14- travelling with two adults
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton) location: 7.00am
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...