L.A. City Tour Experience
- Two and a half hours of the Best L.A. has to offer
- See the famous Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, Melrose Ave, Griffith Park, and Hollywood sign on a luxury bus
- Visit movie locations like Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, A Star is Born, La La Land, and Back To The Future on a walking tour
The L.A. you always wanted to see! Ride in style as your tour guide and chauffeur take you on the quintessential bus tour of Hollywood, WeHo, Beverly Hills, the Sunset Strip, Melrose Avenue, Griffith Park and more. LA Stories does things differently. This is no “point and click” tour, take your time at locations and deep dive into the real stories that made you want to come to LA LA Land in the first place. Simply put, you will feel inspired, amazed and spoiled. You will never see Hollywood the same way again. You’ll be utterly immersed in the most epic secrets, stories, sights, movie locations*, murals and Insta sights, celebrity hangouts, culture, history, and shopping, as well as a stop at the world famous Griffith Park Observatory.
You’ll cruise or walk on Rodeo Drive, get epic selfies on Melrose, take in the world-famous Hollywood sign, the Walk of Fame, the home of the biggest movie premieres, as well as the Oscars. Hear secrets and stories about your favorite rock stars, movie stars, and cultural icons and so much more. The guides are all locals and are exceptionally well versed in all things Los Angeles. They are all currently active in the entertainment industry too, so they will happily share their incredible stories, insight, and experiences behind the curtain too.
FUN FACT: When your VIP Chauffeurs are not driving you around, they are quite literally driving celebrities to dinner, shopping or special events such as the Golden Globes or The Oscars.
Make sure you ask questions, you may never get an opportunity like this again.
At LA Stories the team is passionate about Los Angeles and want you to have the single best tour experience of your life. Your preferences, likes/dislikes or ideas, are taken into consideration and the expert tour guides will bend over backward to accommodate you. This is the Hollywood experience you deserve!
*Movie locations: Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, A Star is Born, La La Land, Back To The Future, Pretty Woman, L.A. Confidential, Iron Man and many more…
- City and walking tour
- Luxury bus transport
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (up to 12 years)
7080 Hollywood BLVD, CA 90028 (right in the heart of Hollywood)
- Tour type: luxury Bus + optional walking elements (very light, easy pace)
- Refunds are not available less than 24 hours prior to your tour time. If you wish to re-schedule your booking, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your original booking time.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with more than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to re-schedule or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothing and footwear and please bring along sunscreen, a hat (if you are sensitive to sunlight), bottled water, smartphone, headphones.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time, to allow for parking/hold ups etc.
- Daily: 9.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Get on a vintage trolley that visits all of Hollywood's most famous attractions! The open-air trolle...