Multilingual Grand City Tour of Los Angeles
- Hop on board and discover the many exciting sights and attractions of Los Angeles
- Take part in one of the most popular and exclusive tours of L.A.!
- At your full disposal you'll have a guided narration in the language of your choice
This tour will lead you to the hottest and most famous spots in LA, including the world capital of the entertainment industry, lifestyle playgrounds of the rich and famous, historical and architectural gems and trend-setting arts scenes unlike any other.
- The multilingual Grand Tour of Los Angeles is designed for visitors from foreign countries who prefer narration in tongues other than English. This six hour tour is available with pre-recorded narration in nine languages including: • French • German • Italian • Japanese • Portuguese • Spanish • Chinese • Japanese • Korean
You will visit:
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theater
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The Hollywood Sign
- The Hollywood Bowl
- Farmers Market/The Grove
- Miracle Mile
- La Brea Tar Pits
- L.A. County Museum of Art
- Melrose Avenue
- CBS Television
- Paramount Studios
- Sunset Strip
- Rodeo Drive
- Beverly Hills City Hall
- Olvera Street
- Staples Center
- Microsoft Theater
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Cathedral of Our Lady
- Guided tour of Los Angeles main highlights
- Any food and drinks
- Children from 3 to 11 years old
- Under 3 years old free
Without hotel pickup: in front of the TCL Chinese Theatre. With hotel pickup: at checkout, you'll be asked to provide the details of your hotel/accommodation in L.A.
- The pre-recorded tour narration in nine different languages is available via individual headsets
- The tour starts at 9.30am
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...