OUE Skyspace LA skip-the-line tickets with Skyslide option
- Skip-the-line at California's tallest open-air observation terrace
- Unobstructed 360-degree views, nearly 1,000 feet above LA
- Hop on the world's first ever glass Skyslide
- Engage with interactive technology in a dynamic event space, customizable for any occasion
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction in the heart of Los Angeles. Get unobstructed 360-degree views of the city from the 2 observation terraces, where interactive and educational components complement the spectacular design.
Feel the California sunshine on your face on top of an unmatched 2,800 square feet of outdoor space nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA. Go to the Digital Interactive Level to experience the dynamic technology, and get vital information about the city's attractions and neighborhoods on the Digital Topography Wall. See reflections upon reflections in the Infinity Mirror, and marvel at the Silhouette Wall, where pixels create reflective images based on body movement.
Enhance your visit sliding down our one-of-a-kind SKYSLIDE. Positioned nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA, the Skyslide is 45 feet long, approximately 4 feet wide and made entirely from 1-1/4-inch thick glass. Glide from the 70th to the 69th floor of the US Bank Tower and get unparalleled views of the city from the outside of the building.
- Flex Admission includes:
- Skip-the-line entry
- Two (2) outdoor observation terraces Skyslide Combo includes:
- Access to all four (4) levels of Skyspace LA
- Two (2) outdoor observation terraces
- One ride on the Skyslide (if selected at checkout)
- Skyslide (unless selected in checkout option)
- Food and drinks (you may not bring outside food and beverages)
- Free for children 2 and under
U.S. Bank Tower, 633 W 5th St, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA
Recommended parking available at Westlawn Parking Garage, directly across the street from the U.S. Bank Tower on 524 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071. The cross street is 5th and Flower.
- Upon arrival, please present the voucher to the OUE Skyspace LA agent in the lobby to be scanned for entry
- Flex admission is valid for any time on a specific date
- Minimum age for Skyslide is 5 years old
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a ticketed parent or guardian
- All Skyslide Combos are timed and available in 30-minute intervals
- Food and drinks not permitted on outside terrace
- An adult and children between the ages of 5-10 years of age can ride the Skyslide, tandem style
- Daily 10.00am-10.00pm, last ticket sold at 9.00pm
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...