- Explore one of the top 5 places to live– San Diego, departing from Los Angeles
- Go to sea without leaving port on the USS Midway
- Visit the historic, upscale beachside resort of Hotel del Coronado
Depart south from Los Angeles along the coast of Southern California. First, you’ll stop at La Jolla Cove along the shore, home to the new wave of the young, rich and successful. La Jolla is considered the new “Beverly Hills” and has amazing views of the California coast. You’ll then continue south to San Diego, the second largest city in the state.
You’ll start your visit at the seaport village and learn why San Diego ranks in the top 5 best cities to live. Board the USS Midway– a real life aircraft carrier turned into a museum. The USS Midway Museum is an unforgettable adventure. Explore more than 60 exhibits with a collection of 25 restored aircrafts. After the tour of the sea, you’ll continue to Coronado Island to see “The Del Coronado”– a historic hotel and the largest building in the USA built entirely of wood. This is the favored hotel of heads of state, US Presidents and movie stars. Marilyn Monroe filmed the movie “Some Like It Hot” on the grounds of the hotel.
You’ll end the day at the “Old Town”, the first Spanish village founded in 1769 where you can see the original settlement before you head back to Los Angeles
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to the Aircraft Carrier Midway
- Sightseeing in La Jolla, San Diego, and Coronado Island
- Food and drinks
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton )location: 7.00am
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
Start the day heading east from Los Angeles into the desert on your way to world famous Palm Springs...
Today the amazing lifestyle of Southern California awaits. You’ll start your experience in Huntingto...
Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction...
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las VegasTravel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gamb...
Skip the regular lines with the Universal Express™ ticket.It includes one-day general admission, one...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Feel the magic of Hollywood and experience its unique history! See moviemaking landmarks, famous fil...
This is the ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE that leaves no site unseen. You’ll pedal past Tinsel town’...
See the best of Los Angeles on the 72 hour hop-on, hop-off tour from the historic and revitalized do...