- Try your luck at a Las Vegas casino or spend the night being entertained at a show
- Enjoy a continental breakfast before exploring the Hoover Dam in the Black Canyon
- Make your way back to the Nevada Stateline for a last minute chance at the slots
Day 1: Los Angeles to Las Vegas
Travel east through the desert and Death Valley to arrive at the gambling capital of the world– Las Vegas. You’ll stop for lunch in the outlet mall at the Nevada stateline, which is filled with famous brand names like Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland, Ralph Lauren and more. In the evening you’ll go on a tour of the strip to see some of the amazing hotels and sites that are built in the middle of the desert including Caesar’s Palace, Luxor, Mirage, Paris, Venetian, Bellagio, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. You can finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos. You’ll spend stay overnight at the Linq Hotel on Las Vegas Blvd.
Day 2: Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Los Angeles
After a leisurely breakfast, you’ll leave Las Vegas and make your way to the Hoover Dam. There, you’ll understand how this man made phenomenon was built and its impact on the area. After the visit, head west for one last chance at the slot machines on the stateline as you make your way back to California.
The tour ends with an afternoon arrival in Los Angeles.
- 1 night hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Air conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing on the strip and Hoover Dam
- Lunch and Dinner
- No WIFI on board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- Children age 2-14- travelling with two adults
Please meet your guide at one of the following locations: the Original Farmers Market in front of Starbucks Coffee shop at the corner of Fairfax Blvd and 3rd St. or Culver City– Four Points Sheraton Hotel on Green Valley Circle.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- The Original Farmers Market (Starbucks) location: 6.30am
- Culver City (Four Point Sheraton) location: 7.00am
Los Angeles est un paradis pour les randonneurs avec sa beauté naturelle époustouflante et ses vues ...
Sur cette tournée de la ville de Los Angeles, vous commencerez à Hollywood, lieu de naissance du fil...
Le Hollywood Explorateur Pass® est le meilleur choix pour un maximum d'économies et de flexibilité. ...
Découvrez le meilleur de Los Angeles avec une visite de six heures dans les quartiers les plus glamo...
Partez vers le nord le long de la spectaculaire côte californienne jusqu'au premier arrêt de Santa B...
Bien qu'il existe d'autres musées Madame Tussaud dans les grandes villes du monde, aucun ne ressembl...