SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Florence from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Visit one of the most famous museums in the world: Accademia Gallery
- Admire Michelangelo's absolute masterpiece: the David
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover Florence sitting comfortably on a mini-van. You will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its amazing view over the city before continuing to Fiesole, a wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence. During the tour you will see lesser-known suburban areas which are hard to reach on foot, but of artistic and historic interest.
Then you will head back to the centre of Florence, where you will see stunning sites enveloped in art and tradition while sitting on the comfortable mini-van: Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco, and a lot more.
Continue your day with a visit to the Accademia Gallery with a professional guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendour.
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Professional driving escort
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
7.00am - 7.10am Shuttle from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station
Tour meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy
Departure time: 9.15am (check-in closes 15 minutes before departure)
Return point: Accademia Gallery
Return time: around 12.15pm
8.30pm Shuttle from Florence inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy to Lucca Porta Sant'Anna
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- 7.00am - 7.10am Shuttle from Lucca in Porta Sant'Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station
- Tour meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy
- Departure time: 9.15am (check-in closes 15 minutes before departure)
- Return point: Accademia Gallery
- Return time: around 12.15pm
- 8.30pm Shuttle from Florence inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy to Lucca Porta Sant'Anna
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-2 years old): free of charge