Food and wine tour in the Tuscan countryside from Lucca
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a small-group tour by minibus
- Taste only traditional and local tuscan foods
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di Nievole and Lucca's plain.
In the village, you can taste a very good wine in the middle of a medieval charming countryside full of wineries and pretty villages. The wines of this area are based on Sangiovese and Trebbiano Toscano of the red and white wines respectively.
The DOC covers an eclectic selection of wines made from two of the region's favourite grapes and a host of less 'Tuscan' varieties.
The owner or a qualified guide will introduce you inside the life of the winery and during the visit, you will learn about the olive and the wine produced here. After the visit, you will have the opportunity to taste a selected range of wine paired with selected cheeses, selections of local sausages and salami, extra virgin olive oil with bread, bread baked in a wood oven, jams and more.
We also offer a special food tasting for vegetarians people and kids.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by Minivan
- Wine (red and white) and Olive Oil Tasting paired with local food
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (central area) in Lucca. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location.
- We recommend wearing comfortable athletic clothing and a hat
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Free cancellation till 48 hours before
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-up or meeting point at 10.00am (exact pick up time will be given you after booked)
- Please contact us the day before the trip to arrange your meeting point
Departs from Lucca to discover Florence on your own and the Chianti region with the afternoon wine t...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...