Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti wine small group day trip from Lucca
- Admire the stunning architecture of San Gimignano
- Visit Siena's picturesque and world-famous Piazza del Campo
- Taste fine Tuscan wines at a Chianti farm
- Enjoy views of the Chianti surrounding landscape
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval villages of Siena, San Gimignano, which seems as though it has been frozen in time.
Along the rolling hills covered with vineyards, we will discover the charming Siena, with its historic centre a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Visit the Duomo, the Baptistery and the famous Piazza del Campo. The whole city of Siena is built around this square, which was conceived as a work of art in perfect harmony with the surrounding hillside. The square-shaped shell is the scene of the famous Palio.
The tour will continue with a visit to San Gimignano. It is also known as the “Manhattan of the Renaissance, for the 13 medieval towers that symbolize the prosperity of the country and the wealth of its merchants.
Wine tasting and visit to a Chianti area local cellar.
- Travel by Minivan with air conditioning
- Visit San Gimignano
- Visit and Wine tasting in a Chianti area local cellar
- Entry fee for Museum/Cathedral
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (central area) in Lucca. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before
- Every Sunday from 1 April to 30 October
- Pick up or meeting point between 7:35 to 7:55am
- 6/6:30pm drop off at the same location of departure
Enjoy a full-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions and travel into the heart of the beauti...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Take the train from Lucca to Florence to discover the city on your own. In the afternoon, discover s...
Cinque Terre is one of Italy's most beautiful destinations. This tour dedicates a full day to discov...
You will start the tour visiting a typical medieval village placed on the hill that overlooks Val di...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...