Volterra and Bocelli's theatre half day from Lucca
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
Volterra was the capital of Etrucan empire but also very important at the Roman time and in the Middle Ages. Admire the Roman Theater, Etruscan gates, Medici Fortress, beautiful Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta and unique Bishop’s palace.
Visiting the center you will assist at the works in an alabaster laboratory, where you can see many beautiful art crafts made in special chalk-stone. The center of Volterra is rich of many important remains, like the wonderful Roman amphitheater and the Etruscan gates of the ancient wall of the town.
The tour will continue with a panoramic stop in the hills around Volterra to visit the open-air amphitheater created by Andrea Bocelli, the famous and appreciated Italian tenor (“Teatro del Silenzio”).
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
Children 2-9 years old: reduced
Free pick up at your accomodation (inside city area) or meeting point in front of Central Train Station (we request contact us the day before to arrange your pick up, please let us know if you choose for Piazza stazione's pick up)
- Hotel name and city, age A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick up or meeting point at 2.15 pm
- Please contact us the day before the trip to arrange your meeting point
Departs from Lucca to disovery Florence on your own and the Chianti region with the afternoon wine t...
Departs from Lucca to Florence to learn how to make two of the most delicious Italian dishes: pizza ...
Departs in early morning from Lucca to Florence.Visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse...
We’ll start our Lucca tour at the very spot that welcomes most visitors to the city: the Lucca train...
This Lucca tour is all about experiencing the city the real way, by becoming a local for a day! Ital...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet à échanger nominatif, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...