Lyon Segway tours
- Beautiful views of Lyon along the Saône River
- Discover the most biggest urban park of France
Take a guided tour in segway throught the beauty of Lyon and discover in a fun way the main highlights of the city. Chose in the order box the duration of the tour that better suits your needs:
The “Discovery” Segway tour is the ideal introduction to the Segway practice and to explore Lyon. After a 20-minute training, go for a 1-hour tour in order to improve your Segway practice as well as discovering the city.
Enjoy the charm of the Saône decks easily and effortless thanks to your Segway to discover the city in a new way.
The “historic” Segway tour is a journey across the ages which will make you discover the richness of the city. Within 1h30 of Segway go back in 2000 years of history and go off to explore the emblematic monuments of Lyon. From Sathonay to the Vieux Lyon via the Presqu’île and the Rhône riverbanks, the tour will take you to the different historic areas part of the UNESCO world heritage.
The “Tête d’Or Park” Segway tour takes you to nature two steps away from the city center. You can reach the 105-hectare park by the green way of the Rhône riverbanks. Whether it is the lake, the African plain or the botanical garden, you will discover the numerous surprises that contain the park. At last, you will finish the tour by visiting the International City and the Saône riverbanks.
In 2 hours, you will be practicing Segway off the beaten track and you will get away during an afternoon.
- English speaking guide
- 20-minute training session
- Visit inside of the buildings
- Tips for guides (optional)
7 Quai Romain Rolland, 69005 Lyon, France
- You must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 45 and 118kg (99–260lbs) to join this tour
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to book this activity
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women may not take part in this activity
- Language: French and English
Kids friendly :
- For children aged from 9 to 12 years old we propose an electric scooter at the cost of 15€ (1h), 20€(1,5h), 25€(2h)
- Helmets and protection at your disposal
- Please tell us when booking
- Everyday except Saturday
With the Lyon City Card special Rhonexpress, the gates to France's second biggest city are open! Sav...
12.30pm Meet your passionate and local guide in front of the Hospices de Beaune (also called the Hôt...
Participate to this Côte de Nuits wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy. You will drive throug...
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Take part to this Côte de Beaune wine tour in the amazing region of Burgundy, at only three hours fr...
Dive into the Burgundy region with this fullday trip from Beaune including a visit the illustrious H...
This highlight tour of Central Paris packs a maximum number of world-class attractions into a small ...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Take a walk through one of the most important episodes in modern history. With your driver-guide you...
This two-day excursion from Paris takes you to the Mont Saint-Michel and the Castle of Langeais and ...