- Beautiful views of Lyon along the Saône River
- Discover the most biggest urban park of France
Take a guided tour in segway throught the beauty of Lyon and discover in a fun way the main highlights of the city. Chose in the order box the duration of the tour that better suits your needs:
The “Discovery” Segway tour is the ideal introduction to the Segway practice and to explore Lyon. After a 20-minute training, go for a 1-hour tour in order to improve your Segway practice as well as discovering the city.
Enjoy the charm of the Saône decks easily and effortless thanks to your Segway to discover the city in a new way.
The “historic” Segway tour is a journey across the ages which will make you discover the richness of the city. Within 1h30 of Segway go back in 2000 years of history and go off to explore the emblematic monuments of Lyon. From Sathonay to the Vieux Lyon via the Presqu’île and the Rhône riverbanks, the tour will take you to the different historic areas part of the UNESCO world heritage.
The “Tête d’Or Park” Segway tour takes you to nature two steps away from the city center. You can reach the 105-hectare park by the green way of the Rhône riverbanks. Whether it is the lake, the African plain or the botanical garden, you will discover the numerous surprises that contain the park. At last, you will finish the tour by visiting the International City and the Saône riverbanks.
In 2 hours, you will be practicing Segway off the beaten track and you will get away during an afternoon.
- English speaking guide
- 20-minute training session
- Visit inside of the buildings
- Tips for guides (optional)
7 Quai Romain Rolland, 69005 Lyon, France
- You must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 45 and 118kg (99–260lbs) to join this tour
- A minimum of 2 participants is required to book this activity
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women may not take part in this activity
- Language: French and English
Kids friendly :
- For children aged from 9 to 12 years old we propose an electric scooter at the cost of 15€ (1h), 20€(1,5h), 25€(2h)
- Helmets and protection at your disposal
- Please tell us when booking
- Everyday except Saturday
Glide around Lyon’s UNESCO-listed historic center on an easy-to-use electric bike. You will discover...
Explore the famous district of La Croix-Rousse in Lyon in an original way! Get on board of a sightse...
With the Lyon City Card special Rhonexpress, the gates to France's second biggest city are open! Sav...
The best of Lyon is a pass! This hop-on hop-off tour brings you around the city to discover its main...
Visit Lyon in a day with a local guide and a quality e-bike. You'll discover the old town and enjoy ...
Discover the secret of Burgundy wine. Take advantage of this delicious escapade to the heart of the ...
Wines tasting and fun! Our Burgundy bike tour takes you on a breathtaking experience throughout the ...
Just a stone's throw away from the renown Hospices de Beaune, the Domaine Debray takes you on a jour...
Experience the Savoyard art de vivre, wines and terroir with this full day guided tour departing fro...
On the foothills of the spectacular mountain region known as the Alps, ancient vineyards produce rar...