- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Led by a local guide
Come and take a trip to the northwest coast of Madeira. During the ride to São Vicente, enjoy the stunning natural scenery, some of which was produced by the effects of volcanic activity. And take a free tour of the São Vicente Caves and Volcanism Centre. Then don't miss the chance to see one of the biggest waterfalls on the island of Madeira: the Bridal Veil.
- Visit to Caves and Volcanism Centre of São Vicente
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrances
- Hotel drop-off
- Children 4-10 years old
Av. Do Mar, stop number 1, near Marina
- Ticket validity: 1 trip
- Wear waterproof and tennis shoes recommended
- We do not provide transport for children younger than 4 years
- This tour isn’t suitable for people with reduced mobility, it is all people who have difficulty in locomotion or whose mobility is affected by a permanent or temporary physical condition, such as: people with a wheelchair, people using aid such as canes and crutches, elderly, women in the last trimester of pregnancy, among others.
- Tuesday and Saturday at 9.30am
- Not available on 25 December
Welcome to the beautiful island of MadeiraYou’ll experience: - Ribeiro Frio (miradouro dos Balcoes) ...
Welcome to FunchalYou’ll experience: - Visit to the Jardim Santa Catarina - Visit to the Jardim Muni...
Catch the Yellow Bus and, at a height of 4 meters, discover the most beautiful places in Funchal. Yo...
Hop on Hop off 3 in 1: one ticket, three unforgettable experiences!This combination lasts 48 hours a...
This route allows you to discover the eastern part of Madeira with a friendly and professional tour ...
Embark on this amazing journey to discover the western part of Madeira with a friendly and professio...