Madeira Northwest coast tour
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Led by a local guide
Come and take a trip to the northwest coast of Madeira. During the ride to São Vicente, enjoy the stunning natural scenery, some of which was produced by the effects of volcanic activity. And take a free tour of the São Vicente Caves and Volcanism Centre. Then don't miss the chance to see one of the biggest waterfalls on the island of Madeira: the Bridal Veil.
- Visit to Caves and Volcanism Centre of São Vicente
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
- 10% discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus ticket (ever tour in every city)
- Museums/monuments entrances
- Hotel drop-off
- Children 4-10 years old
Av. Do Mar, stop number 1, near Marina
- Ticket validity: 1 trip
- Wear waterproof and tennis shoes recommended
- We do not provide transport for children younger than 4 years
- This tour isn’t suitable for people with reduced mobility, it is all people who have difficulty in locomotion or whose mobility is affected by a permanent or temporary physical condition, such as: people with a wheelchair, people using aid such as canes and crutches, elderly, women in the last trimester of pregnancy, among others.
- Tuesday and Saturday at 9.30am
- Not available on 25 December
A relatively new route from the many quality hikes around Madeira, this Fanal guided walk features f...
The eastern-most peninsula in Madeira, Ponta São Lourenço, is in the spotlight on this full day guid...
Emerald green landscapes characterise this hike to some of the most remote areas on Madeira. You'll ...
Considered one of the prettiest levada walks in Madeira, the Ribeiro Frio hike will not disappoint. ...
With speed, stealth and know-how, this dolphin-watching cruise takes it to the next level. You'll se...
Levadas have been the lifeblood of Madeira for centuries. These aqueducts carry water from the lush ...