Madeira spectacular land & sea pack tour on open roof 4x4 with dolphin watching
- Visit Nun's Valley and learn about its interesting history
- Admire the breathtaking and beautiful views at Pico do Arieiro, at 1818 meters of altitude
- Discover the beauty of Madeira’s Sea on board of a catamaran and enjoy watching whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
With a prime sight over Funchal, Câmara de Lobos and the Deserted Islands, you will start our tour at Pico dos Barcelos. From there, you will be driven towards the famous Curral das Freiras (Nun's Valley) which is surrounded with the highest mountains and historic places.
Then, you will be driven uphill towards Pico do Areeiro at 1818m where you can enjoy magnificent landscapes and great views over Ponta da São Lourenço, Ribeiro Frio (East), Paúl da Serra (West), Curral das Freiras (South) or even Porto Santo, if there is good weather.
Later, you will have a coffee break in a typical Madeiran restaurant in Poiso, known for its traditional barley coffee with Madeira wine.
At our final stop, Ribeira Primeira Park, a sustainable project in the heart of the forest where you may visit the trout farm and enjoy a natural tea or Portuguese coffee at the Tea House overlooking the park and the magical forest.
After the Jeep tour, the clients will be dropped off to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour by boat.
Come on board on the Catamaran for a relaxing trip along the south coast of Madeira. The boat trip takes 3 hours with strong possibilities of watching Dolphins & Whales in their natural habitat. During summer months there’s the possibility of swimming below Cabo Girao cliff. During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see. In case you don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip. The boat trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor.
- Professional guide
- 4X4 tour
- Safety instructions + First aids kit
- Hotel pickup (Funchal-Caniço)
- All insurances in accordance to the Portuguese Law
- Local taxes
- Food & drinks
- Drop off (this tour end on Funchal harbor)
- Children up to 10 years old pay only 50%
Free Pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am. Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address.
- Free pick up between 8.45am and 9.00am in Funchal Area. Caniço: 8.30am
- Please provide accommodation/hotel name and room number or a meeting point address.
Catch the Yellow Bus and, at a height of 4 meters, discover the most beautiful places in Funchal. Yo...
Hop on Hop off 3 in 1: one ticket, three unforgettable experiences!This combination lasts 48 hours a...
This route allows you to discover the eastern part of Madeira with a friendly and professional tour ...
Embark on this amazing journey to discover the western part of Madeira with a friendly and professio...
Going West to Rabaçal in Calheta, where you will start a 3-hour walk (approximately) through an ever...
Starting our tour from a viewpoint overlooking Funchal’s bay, you will be driven uphill to Boca dos ...