Guided walking tour of Retiro Park
- The most famous and beautiful park in Madrid
- Beautiful landscapes and an incredible atmosphere
- One of the largest parks of the Spanish capital
- Great sculptures and monuments, galleries and a peaceful lake
The highly popular Parque del Retiro of Madrid is one of the most famous and beutiful parks of the city. This amazing place has to offer incredible hiddencorners and during this tour you will also enjoy the lovely pond, the crystal palace and a one of the fewest monument to the Devil that exist in the world!
The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park. Apart from its monuments this park has many other things to offer, such as beautiful landscapes, an incredible atmosphere and unique cultural facilities.
- Official guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
Plaza de la Independencia, 9, 28001 Madrid, Spain
Retiro Independence door (in front of the Puerta de Alcalá)
Metro Station: Retiro
- Group size: max. 25 people
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 5.30pm
The Closing Party of #elrow in FABRIK is approaching a new year on July 27 with more than 12 hours o...
AN EVENT WITH TECHNO TECH HOUSE AND MICRO HOUSE IN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB On Thursday, July 25, Vi...
Sunday September 15 from 17:00 Toolroom Showcase lands in Fabrik in a new edition of #NaturaSunday w...
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 22 September, After Brunch returns to Florida Retiro! - Dj's - Food Stalls - Chill out terrac...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...