Hapsburgs Madrid walking tour
- Renaissance & baroque monuments from the Hapsburg era.
- Break at a Café during the walking tour.
- Friendly & knowledgeable guide's commentary.
Discover in this walking tour the most emblematic buildings from the Renaissance and Baroque period of Madrid. The old town of Madrid it’s also known as “Habsburg’s Madrid” because of the dynasty that reigned in Spain until 1700. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made it the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically. The journey through the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era is perhaps one of the most picturesque and representative of Madrid. It includes some of the most important places such as Mayor Street, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza de Oriente and its surroundings. During the tour, we will stop at a Café of this popular area of Madrid, where you will enjoy a break courtesy of Julià Travel.
- Bilingual official guide (English and Spanish)
- Individual radioguided system
- Break at a café (one drink included)
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-15 years old: reduced
- Senior 65+: reduced
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Daily at 10.00am (Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before)
HARD MISSION 19 JULY Genres: Hits,House Atmospheres: Live Performance Door Policies: Casual dress co...
AN EVENT WITH TECHNO TECH HOUSE AND MICRO HOUSE IN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB On Thursday, July 25, Vi...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes in Madrid Saturday 20 July - 23: 59h at 06h CRISTIAN VARELA ...
Thursday July 18 at Goya Social Club Pablo Inzunza, Freddy Bello, Héctor Briceño, Nelson Fernandez, ...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...