Madrid neighborhood fresh market tour: brunch, tapas & wine
- Learn about the fresh seasonal products and discover the secrets behind the famous Spanish cuisine
- Have a chance to try a typical Spanish brunch
Get off the beaten market tours visiting the biggest locals-only Madrid´s Neighborhood Market. Walk around more than 200 market stalls sharing the knowledge of a local guide. You´ll see homemakers as Chefs buying their daily fare for their delicious Mediterranean recipes.
Enjoy a real and unique experience learning about the fresh seasonal products and the ingredients of the secret source of Spanish cuisine.
The Market Tour starts off by filling one´s belly having a chance to try a typical Spanish brunch of "churros and chocolate", coffee with a toast of bread and fresh tomatoes with olive oil or a Tapa of Tortilla (Spanish omelet). It´s your choice!
Once you have gathered strength you are ready to visit the big market and discover all the variety of fresh Spanish products sold in there.
You are visiting the Spain´s biggest fresh market: 8.800 square meters (10524,71 square-yards). Stalls of fruit and vegetables, delicious olives, meats, hams, and fresh fish & shellfish from our three seas.
You will make several stops in different stalls learning first-hand from the shopkeepers and buying seasonal products to delight them during the tour in market's bars.
Don't miss the opportunity to buy at a good price yummy ingredients like saffron, paprika, canned bask white tuna, extra virgin olive oil and quirky jams of red peppers or chestnuts. You are in the right place!
- Subway/underground ticket round trip
- 3 drinks and over 8 food tastings
- English / Spanish speaking guide born in Madrid
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
Plaza de Isabel II, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza Isabel II
Right beside statue of Queen Isabel II (Metro station: Opera)
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The trip takes around 7 minutes from the center of Madrid)
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour. The activity will be cancelled in case the minimum is not met and you will be fully refunded
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, except on August at 10am
Check-in: 15 minutes earlier
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
The Madrid party that marked the Thursday in Madrid for more than two years returns to its home Goya...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...