Madrid tapas walking tour
- Chance to mingle with locals and experience tapas culture
- Off-the-beaten-path way to sample traditional Spanish tapas
- Mouthwatering salty bites such as Iberian ham, chorizo and cheese and our famous dessert "chocolate con churros"
Discover Madrid and its people through its gastronomy and customs. Go tapas in Madrid with our specialized local guide and passionate about gastronomy. In the very center of Madrid, surrounded by the Plaza Mayor, Plaza de la Villa, Calle Mayor, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, we will enjoy a delicious experience. You will know first-hand the main products of the Iberian pig in an authentic traditional ham tavern, where you will learn the ham cut and you can taste Iberian ham, Iberian loin, chorizo and Iberian salchichón and enjoy the best organic extra virgin olive oil and the authentic cured Manchego cheese, accompanied by a good glass of wine. In an authentic typical Madrid inn, already seated at the table, you can try traditional tapas, accompanied by wine, beer, sangria, etc. Our guide will explain each one of them, its elaboration, the curiosities, historical anecdotes. We will finish our gastronomic tour with something sweet and typically from Madrid, a chocolate with churros in one of the most traditional chocolate shops in the city. From here you can return to your hotel or continue enjoying the night in Madrid.
- Iberian products tasting with a drink
- Tapas assortment with a drink in a typical "mesón"
- Chocolate with churros in a typical "chocolatería"
- Specialized bilingual local guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking
- This tour is not recommended for people with restricted mobility and NOT ALLOWED for children under 16 years old
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish
- Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday at 6.00pm (Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before)
AN EVENT WITH TECHNO TECH HOUSE AND MICRO HOUSE IN MADRID @GOYA SOCIAL CLUB On Thursday, July 25, Vi...
Sunday September 15 from 17:00 Toolroom Showcase lands in Fabrik in a new edition of #NaturaSunday w...
On Sunday, September 29, we closed Natura Sunday season from 5:00 pm with Wade landing at Fabrik in ...
Sunday 6 October, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artist: APPARAT! - Dj's...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...