Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza skip-the-line tickets with audioguide
- Discover one of the most important cultural centers in Madrid
- Take in the view of a collection made up of more than 1,000 pieces
- Explore the permanent collection and the temporary exhibitions with an audioguide
Dürer, Raphael, Titian, Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Kandinsky, Picasso, Hopper and Rothko are just some of the legends of painting whose work can be admired at the museum. Nearly one thousand works offer a splendid survey of the history of Western painting from the 13th to the 20th century, from the early Italian masters to Pop art, a stroll through the history of Western art.
Make the most of your visit with the different audio and multimedia guides the museum has to offer. Purchase a guide with your ticket and enjoy a leisurely tour at your own pace.
- Available in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- Approximate length: 2.5 hours or a shorter 30-minute version, Highlights
- Available in Spanish and English.
- Approximate length: 1 hour
Thematic tours (Food, Sustainability. Some social challenges at the collection works, Fashion, Jewellery, The Museo as a Mirror of Don Quixote, Inclusive love, Wine Cultre in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection):
- Available in Spanish and English.
- Approximate length: 45 minutes
- Entrance to the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Free Admission Ticket: Under 18 years old, people with disabilities, Comunidad de Madrid guide, other autonomous community guide, Amigo MNAC
- Reduced Admission Ticket: Students, over 65, Youth Card holders and pensioners
To benefit from the reduction, a valid ID on the day of the visit is required
Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza: Paseo del Prado, 8. Madrid
Metro: Banco de España. Buses: 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 45, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 and 150. Train: Estaciones de Atocha, Sol and Recoletos
- Free entry to the Permanent Collections on Mondays between 12.00pm and 4.00pm
- The museum has audio guides available for the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection, Carmen Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection and temporary exhibitions. The guides offer commentaries on the most important works. They are available in Spanish, English, German, French and Italian and can be rented from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From Tuesday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Free on Mondays from 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- The museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
- Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums and is valid for one year...
The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía of Madrid is dedicated to late 19th and 20th century a...
At Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum, you will admire the work from some of the best Spain’s 20th-century ...
The Museo Nacional del Prado holds an exceptionally important collection of Spanish and European wor...
While you are visiting Madrid, you cannot miss Spain’s National Art Museum and Reina Sofía Museum.At...
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum pr...
Explore the Reina Sofia Museum, and visit some of the outstanding rooms in chronological order. Get ...
This tour will take you through the most valuable treasures of this great museum, you will also disc...
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, which is the most remarkable monument of the city. Feel like a mem...
Combine two half day tours!Toledo (morning)Discover the "City of the Three Cultures"! Located 70 km ...