Discover the main attractions of the Spanish capital on this walking tour. Learn about its culture, traditions, everyday life and history from its foundation by the Muslims and the establishment of the city as the capital of Spain to the 20th century. Walk the narrow streets of the Old City and hear fascinating stories about Madrid.
Old City Madrid walking tour
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Feel the unique atmosphere of Old City: narrow streets, charming squares, and beautiful buildings among others
- Visit emblematic places such as Plaza Mayor, Almudena Cathedral, Puerta del Sol or San Miguel Market
- Learn about the exciting history of Spain in the 20th century
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Youth 6-12 years old: reduced
- Child 0-5 years old: free
Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid, Spain
The guide will be waiting next to the Equestrian Statue of King Carlos III
What to remember
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.